- The Queen Elizabeth 2 (the queen's boat), takes 1 gallon of fuel per 6 inches it moves, and considerably more to start the engine.
- A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
- Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
- A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and
down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
- The number of possible ways of playing the first four moves per
side in a game of chess is 318,979,564,000.
- If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will
instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
- Weatherman Willard Scott was the first Ronald McDonald. ^^This on being my favourite !