Sunday, 13 February 2011
Thursday, 20 January 2011
Monday, 10 January 2011
Saturday, 8 January 2011
- The Queen Elizabeth 2 (the queen's boat), takes 1 gallon of fuel per 6 inches it moves, and considerably more to start the engine.
- A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
- Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
- A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and
down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
- The number of possible ways of playing the first four moves per
side in a game of chess is 318,979,564,000.
- If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will
instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
- Weatherman Willard Scott was the first Ronald McDonald. ^^This on being my favourite !
Friday, 7 January 2011
Apple just a few day's ago bought out there new addition to ripping people off! it's called the crapstore, oops! i mean appstore, jeez! so as you would expect everything is over priced and doesn't work, but hey, credit to apple for giving me an idea of what apps are out there! apple will one day realise the error of there way's and bring there prices down bitcch! when that day appears, i will run the naked mile in my own front street, YEEah!